We are looking for organized and ambitious individuals who want to join our institute for the role of National Coordinator.
National Coordinators’ role is an unpaid role unless it is funded directly by a project where the coordinator is responsible for any operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the funded project at a national or regional level.
National Coordinators are highly successful at building and maintaining relationships with the institute team and partners in order to get programs scheduled, tracked, and running successfully.
National Coordinators will be hired for the following countries: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrein, Oman, Qatar, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Sudan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, and Morocco. Preferably in a major city.
- Serve as primary point of contact for institute partners and own partner relationships throughout their institution.
- Drive partners to deliver maximum strategic value to the institute and its projects, as measured by high-impact events and programs.
- Coordinate the efforts of partners and various internal teams engaged in institute programs strategy, production, and delivery.
- Engage in planning around partnership, product and programs content goals.
- Work with partner institutions and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions and their programs successfully announced and launched. Successful action launch requires an ability to collaborate with others, closely track and maintain deadlines, and extreme attention to detail.
- Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and partner growth.
- Bachelor degree
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail
- Motivated by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to balance many tasks and stakeholders effectively
- Great interpersonal skills: teaming and collaboration is critical to this role
- Experience with using enterprise collaboration tools such as Google GSuite
- Experience with and in editing WordPress sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with email communication, telephone, and in-person contacts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with global and remote teams
- Fluency in Arabic and English ( French is a plus )
This is an individual contributor role where a degree of self-direction is required. This role may deal with confidential information and/or issues requiring discretion and judgment.
Applications will be evaluated until the position has been filled. The list of applicants will not be posted publicly.
Applicants should forward a resume and any other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org