We are looking for an organised and ambitious individuals who want to join our team. National Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of the institute programs at a national level.
National Coordinators are highly successful at building and maintaining relationships with the institute team and partners in order to get programs scheduled, tracked, and running successfully.
National Coordinators will be hired for the following countries : Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia. Preferably in a major city.
- Serve as primary point of contact for institute partners and own partner relationships throughout their institution.
- Drive partners to deliver maximum strategic value to the institute and its projects, as measured by high-impact events and their related enrollment and revenue.
- Deeply understand partner objectives and success measures; develop and execute on account plans to deliver revenue, growth and goals.
- Coordinate the efforts of partners and various internal teams engaged in institute programs strategy, production and delivery.
- Help partner teams adopt best practices for workflows and tools, while encouraging innovation.
- Engage in planning around partnership, product and programs content goals.
- Work with partner institutions and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions and their programs successfully announced and launched. Successful action launch require an ability to collaborate with others, closely track and maintain deadlines, and an extreme attention to detail.
- Manage the database of program details to up-to-the-minute accuracy
- Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and partner growth.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in business or professional customer service environment
- Proven problem-solving skills including technical, process, data and organizational related
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail
- Is motivated by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to balance many tasks, and stakeholders effectively
- Great interpersonal skills: teaming and collaboration is critical to this role
- Experience with enterprise software such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office
- Experience with and in editing WordPress sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ease with email communication, telephone and in-person contacts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with global and remote teams
- Fluency in Arabic and English ( French is a plus )
This is an individual contributor role where a degree of self-direction is required. This role may deal with confidential information and/or issues requiring discretion and judgment.
Applications will be evaluated until the position has been filled. The list of applicants will not be posted publicly.
Applicants should forward a resume, salary history, and any other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org